2. The purchase of a template is for one-time use only. You can edit, save and download your template unlimited times for editing and proofing purposes only. Creating multiple versions for various projects or events is NOT permitted. The template will expire after 1 year from the day of purchase.
3. Using the template for multiple events/clients is not allowed.
4. Using the template to create new items is not allowed.
5. Event planners, please enjoy our products and respect our work by giving credit or tagging us in any promotional images or social media posts that feature our designs @confettily.
6. No use in mass production.
7. No redistribute, reselling, sharing, give away the product as freebies even if it is altered or printed. Due to nature of products and the time invested in each product, it will be very appreciated if you recommend our shop as your design source instead. License covers original purchaser only. Copyright of the artwork does not transfer with purchase. You may not claim any part of the artwork as your own.
Confettily reserves the right to revoke access to a template if the user fails to comply with the terms and reserves the right to refuse a purchase of our designs to anyone we feel would be using for more than personal use.
Please read our full site Terms & Conditions here