Printable Stationery FAQs
Browse and purchase invitation and other stationery templates from our site. Within minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from Templett with your access link. Simply click on the access link, create a new Templett account and start editing. Please ensure your email is correct and up to date. Be sure to check your spam folder if you don't see it.
An email from Templett is sent to the email address that is associated with your account - please be sure to check your spambox if you are unable to locate it.
If you do not have access to this email or unable to locate your Templett email, you can still access your template by going to templett.com/design. Enter the email address from the order, and press continue, then click on "you don't have access to this email?" link. You will then be asked to enter the order ID - this can be found on the order receipt in your account. Once you are logged in, you will be able to update your email address under user settings.
Colours may vary slightly from screen to screen and from printer to printer. Please take this into consideration when purchasing. If you are unhappy with the quality of the printed design, we recommend you to contact the printing lab/shop you used directly.
Yes, you may refer to the product description in the specific listing and click on the demo link. All the editing features in the demo will be exactly the same as the purchased version, except you will not be able to save or download the template in the demo.
There is no need to install any fonts or software. The fonts shown in the listing image will automatically appear when you open your template. You can also change to any of the fonts available.
You can edit/change:
• Change all text
• Change fonts style, size and colour
• Add additional text boxes and graphics
• Text boxes can be repositioned, resized and rotated
• Backgrounds can be deleted, recoloured or new ones added
• Add your own image
• Add a back side
• Save and make changes later, if needed
You cannot edit/change:
• Graphics are not editable
• Template dimensions and orientations are not editable
To format the file with multiple cards on a page, you will need to adjust the settings when downloading the PDF file. First click on the download button in the top right and select PDF. Then make sure you turn on the "show trim marks" and "save paper" options - this will arrange as many templates it can fit on a 8.5"x11 or A4 page.
• PDF - for home printing, copy center or print shop (use the "save paper" option to format multiple templates on 8.5"x11" or A4)
• JPG - for photo lab or print shop
• PNG - for text, email or social media
For professional printing, we recommend PrintsofLove. They offer high-quality prints and amazing customer service! When you use our special link below, you'll receive FREE shipping and envelopes: https://printsoflove.com/ref/confettily
Download limits : Unlimited (for editing and proofing purpose only).
Expiry Date : 1 year from the day of purchase.
1. Templates/Printables are solely for personal use only and must not be used for commercial purpose.
2. The purchase of a template is for one-time use only. You can edit, save and download your template unlimited times for editing and proofing purposes only. Creating multiple versions for various projects or events is NOT permitted. The template will expire after 1 year from the day of purchase.
3. Using the template for multiple events/clients is not allowed.
4. Using the template to create new items is not allowed.
5. Event planners, please enjoy our products and respect our work by giving credit or tagging us in any promotional images or social media posts that feature our designs @confettily.
6. No use in mass production.
7. No redistribute, reselling, sharing, give away the product as freebies even if it is altered or printed. Due to nature of products and the time invested in each product, it will be very appreciated if you recommend our shop as your design source instead. License covers original purchaser only. Copyright of the artwork does not transfer with purchase. You may not claim any part of the artwork as your own.
Confettily reserves the right to revoke access to a template if the user fails to comply with the terms and reserves the right to refuse a purchase of our designs to anyone we feel would be using for more than personal use.