Browse & Purchase
Yes, you may refer to the product description in the specific listing and click on the demo link. All the editing features in the demo will be exactly the same as the purchased version, except you will not be able to save or download the template in the demo.
Browse and purchase invitation and other stationery templates from our site. Within minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from Templett with your access link. Simply click on the access link, create a new Templett account and start editing. Please ensure your email is correct and up to date. Be sure to check your spam folder if you don't see it.
An email from Templett is sent to the email address that is associated with your account - please be sure to check your spambox if you are unable to locate it.
If you do not have access to this email or unable to locate your Templett email, you can still access your template by going to templett.com/design. Enter the email address from the order, and press continue, then click on "you don't have access to this email?" link. You will then be asked to enter the order ID - this can be found on the order receipt in your account. Once you are logged in, you will be able to update your email address under user settings.
Colours may vary slightly from screen to screen and from printer to printer. Please take this into consideration when purchasing. If you are unhappy with the quality of the printed design, we recommend you to contact the printing lab/shop you used directly.
Edit & Download
There is no need to install any fonts or software. The fonts shown in the listing image will automatically appear when you open your template. You can also change to any of the fonts available.
You can edit/change:
• Change all text
• Change fonts style, size and colour
• Add additional text boxes and graphics
• Text boxes can be repositioned, resized and rotated
• Backgrounds can be deleted, recoloured or new ones added
• Add your own image
• Add a back side
• Save and make changes later, if needed
You cannot edit/change:
• Graphics are not editable
• Template dimensions and orientations are not editable
To format the file with multiple cards on a page, you will need to adjust the settings when downloading the PDF file. First click on the download button in the top right and select PDF. Then make sure you turn on the "show trim marks" and "save paper" options - this will arrange as many templates it can fit on a 8.5"x11 or A4 page.
• PDF - for home printing, copy center or print shop (use the "save paper" option to format multiple templates on 8.5"x11" or A4)
• JPG - for photo lab or print shop
• PNG - for text, email or social media
Print & Party
We recommend white card stock for invitations and printables such as party banners, cupcake toppers, cupcake wrappers, etc. For other types of party printables like water bottle labels and mailing labels, you may want to consider to print them on sticky label paper/sticker paper. You can print the design on the sticker paper, cut them to the specific size, peel and paste it on the water bottle or envelope. Please note that we do not format our files to any specific pre-cut label paper or pre-cut sticker paper.
We strongly recommend you to use a professional printer for double-sided printing for the highest quality print. Not all professional printers provide this service, you may check locally and online for a printer who may be able to provide this service for you. We also recommend you to check their timeframe and pricing.
Here are the standard invitation sizes and corresponding envelope sizes:
5×7″ invitations - A7 envelope.
4×6″ invitations - A6 envelope.
• Party Banner
Cut out each "banner" and use a hole punch in the top left and right corners (not too close to the edges or your flags may rip easily) and run ribbon thru the holes and across the back of each flag to string them together. If your banner are sliding you can always tape the ribbon to the back of the pennants to secure.
• Cupcake Toppers
Use 2 inch circle or scallop punch to punch out toppers.
Glue or tape a toothpick or lollipop stick on the back of the topper and stick in cupcake. Just cut out square to use it as favor tags/thank you tags.
• Cupcake Wrappers
Cut out the wrappers and use strong double sided tape to adhere to the cardstock. Please note that you will still need to use the regular cupcake wrappers then use the printed wrappers on top.
• Favor Tags
Trim then punch with a single hole punch and string ribbon through to tie onto favor bag/thank you bag.
• Food Labels
Trim and fold over. As simple as that :)
• Water Bottle Labels
Wrap around the water bottle or napkin and secure with tape.
• Straw Flags
Trim and fold around straws, toothpicks or bamboo skewers. Use double sided tape to secure to the front and back together.
• Chocolate Bar Wrappers
Fit regular chocolate bar. Wrap around and seal closed. Trim to fit.
Download limits : Unlimited (for editing and proofing purpose only).
Expiry Date : 1 year from the day of purchase.
1. Templates/Printables are solely for personal use only and must not be used for commercial purpose.
2. The purchase of a template is for one-time use only. You can edit, save and download your template unlimited times for editing and proofing purposes only. Creating multiple versions for various projects or events is NOT permitted. The template will expire after 1 year from the day of purchase.
3. Using the template for multiple events/clients is not allowed.
4. Using the template to create new items is not allowed.
5. Event planners, please enjoy our products and respect our work by giving credit or tagging us in any promotional images or social media posts that feature our designs @confettily.
6. No use in mass production.
7. No redistribute, reselling, sharing, give away the product as freebies even if it is altered or printed. Due to nature of products and the time invested in each product, it will be very appreciated if you recommend our shop as your design source instead. License covers original purchaser only. Copyright of the artwork does not transfer with purchase. You may not claim any part of the artwork as your own.
Confettily reserves the right to revoke access to a template if the user fails to comply with the terms and reserves the right to refuse a purchase of our designs to anyone we feel would be using for more than personal use.