By creating an account and placing an order on Confettily, it is assumed you have read and agreed to our site rules. Please contact us if you have any questions about these terms.
Ordering & Creating an Account
You will need to register for an account to place an order in our shop as it makes tracking your order easier.
Editing & Downloading
Our printable templates are editable through the online in-browser app, Templett. There is no need to install any software or fonts. Within minutes after purchase, you'll receive an automated email with your direct access link to your purchased printable templates. Be sure to check your spam folder if you don't see it. Templates can only be edited on a laptop or computer only. Mobile editing is not yet supported.
1. Templates/printables are solely for personal use only and must not be used for commercial purpose.
2. The purchase of a template is for one-time use only. You can edit, save and download your template unlimited times for editing and proofing purposes only. Creating multiple versions for various projects or events is NOT permitted. The template will be available for 1 year from the day of purchase.
3. Using the template to create new items and use for multiple events/clients is not allowed.
4. Event planners, please enjoy our products and respect our work by giving credit or tagging us in any promotional images or social media posts that feature our designs @confettily.
5. No redistribute, reselling, sharing, give away the product as freebies even if it is altered or printed. No use in mass production. Due to nature of products and the time invested in each product, it will be very appreciated if you recommend our shop as your design source instead. License covers original purchaser only. Copyright of the artwork does not transfer with purchase. You may not claim any part of the artwork as your own.
Confettily reserves the right to revoke access to a template if the user fails to comply with the terms and reserves the right to refuse a purchase of our designs to anyone we feel would be using for more than personal use.
Colors & Print Quality
Colors may vary slightly from screen to screen and from printer to printer. Please take this into consideration when purchasing. We have no control over color variations. If you purchase printed products and concerned about colors, if you are concerned about colors, we recommend you to order a small quantity first to make sure the colors meet your expectation. If you purchase printable products and unhappy with the quality of the printed design, we recommend you to contact the printing lab/shop you used directly.
Confettily accepts major credit cards as well as PayPal. Please keep in mind you can pay with a credit card through PayPal without signing up for a PayPal account. Note: If you pay by e-check via PayPal, it will take about 3-5 business days to clear. Work will not begin on your order and your printable templates can't be downloaded until your payment has cleared.
We do everything possible to ensure our buyers are satisfied with their purchases. Due to the custom nature of our products and the time invested in each product (printed products and printable products), we do not accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please be sure you are 100% ready to purchase before doing so.
If you do not satisfied with your experience with Confettily, please contact us immediately so that we can correct the problem. Please let us know prior to leaving feedback so we can work with you to make sure you are satisfied with the product. Thank you so much for your cooperation.
Confettily retains all right to the artwork and may distribute or sell the artwork to other parties without notice. It is an offense to steal in whole or in part any of the designs, layout, copy or photography created by Confettily and are protected by copyright laws. It is illegal to reproduce any item, text, copy, design or content without permission from Confettily. Modification and/or reuse of stationery for other occasions/uses is prohibited. Violations of copyright on any of our content including design, text, imagery or other will be vigorously pursued. Note: The purchaser does not own any part of the artwork. By purchasing product on Confettily, you have read and agreed to the policies stated above. Product(s) are intended for use by original purchaser only. Payment is not refundable nor can the license it purchased be used as an exchange for license to another artwork file(s). All the artworks are property of Confettily and cannot be claimed as your own.
While we make every possible effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on our websites and marketing material, we do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of that information. We may change information on this site at any time without notification.
©Confettily. All Rights Reserved.