This is an instant download product that includes printable baby shower how old were the mummy and daddy to be game sign, card and label. Access your template within minutes of purchase and personalise your printable directly in your web browser.
Try our demo template before you buy here
• How old were the mummy and daddy to be game sign - 8" x 10"
• How old were the mummy and daddy to be game card - 5" x 7"
• Photo labels - 2.25" x 2.25"
• PDF, JPEG, PNG
• With or without bleed and trim marks
• Multiple templates on US Letter or A4 (choose “save paper”)
See the entire collection here
• No need to install any fonts or software
• Change all text
• Change fonts style, size and colour
• Add additional text boxes and graphics
• Text boxes can be repositioned, resized and rotated
• Backgrounds can be deleted, recoloured or new ones added
• Add your own image
• Save and make changes later, if needed
1. Within minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from Templett (check your email inbox and spambox)
2. Follow the link to access your template
3. Make all your changes to the template, save, download and print
• Home printer
• Copy center such as Staples, OfficeMax or FedEx Office
• Local print shop or online print shop such as Prints of Love
• Graphics are not editable
• Template dimensions and orientations are not editable
• No printed materials will be shipped
• Desktop computer or laptop only
• Mobile editing is not yet supported
Templates/Printables are strictly for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Commercial use is prohibited even if it is altered or printed.
No redistribute, reselling, sharing, give away the product as freebies. Due to nature of products and the time invested in each product, it will be very appreciated if you recommend our shop as your design source instead.
Event planners, please enjoy our products and respect our work by giving credit or tagging us in any promotional images or social media posts that feature our designs @confettily.
Confettily reserves the right to revoke access to a template if the user fails to comply with the terms and reserves the right to refuse a purchase of our designs to anyone we feel would be using for more than personal use.
Please read our full Terms & Conditions before you purchase here